Thank you Hannah Haynes, blogger of Simply Haynes, for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Not only is this one of my day’s highlights, it is a wonderful way to motivate me to keep my blog going.
Hannah’s Questions (◡‿◡✿)
- Why do you blog?
At first I thought it would be a cool idea to help me track whatever I’ve read but later on I realized that running this blog is stress-relieving, an effective way to record my thoughts, and another way to know about other people’s thoughts or opinions on the subject (mostly books).
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I decided to look up words that described “book lover” or “book collector” and I found the word bibliomanic and then I added the word “bubbly” to reflect an aspect of my personality.
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why? I’m proud of my blog posts in general. However, I hope to create better content in the future that would encourage feedback. I really like reading other people’s comments.
- Do you believe in soul mates? Not as strongly as before
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Japan
- Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person, why isn’t there an afternoon person?
- What is your favorite book and why? I can’t decide which is my favorite.
- What are three things you want to do before you die?Publish a book, publish a manga, and go to Japan
- What is one piece of advice you wish someone had given you when you were younger? That it is okay to fail sometimes.
- If you had the opportunity to switch lives with someone, would you take it? If so, who would it be? No, I wouldn’t switch with anyone.
- What is your definition of identity and what do you believe creates identity?
I don’t know how to answer this question. I don’t have a definition of identity yet…this is something I need to meditate on.
And the Nominated Blogs are:
- Life As Told By Film
- Simply Haynes
- Lebanese Walls
- Alice M. Kezhaya
- Theresa Sahyoun
- …(forgive me)
- What is your passion?
- Do you know how to cook? If not, would you like to learn?
- Who is your favorite superhero? Villain?
- What genre of music do you like?
- What is your biggest phobia?
- Three places you would like to visit before you die?
- Do you enjoy spicy food?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
- Why do you blog?
- Are you religious?
- What is the last thing you read?
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Note: As you can see I have broken one of the rules. I’ve spent almost three days now finding blogs that have under 200 followers so pity me a bit. So, if you would like me to add your blog to the nomination list then link your blog in the comment. The only condition is that you have less than 200 followers. I’ll check it out as well and maybe follow.
Frankly, I’m still new here and if anyone could tell me how to find new blogs here that would be lovely.
My first nomination! I’m all bubbly!